Thursday 31 March 2016

Book update

Well the first thing to say is sorry it's taking so long. Who'd have known it would take this long? I suppose I've been busy doing other things too, like working, running and cycling. My proof-readers are busy people too. When I get bits back from them I re-write them so they need proofing again...I hope the end result will be worth waiting for.

It will be a self-publish job, print on demand or kindle versions will be available. I had to decide between colour or B&W because I want to include some photos. I'm going B&W because colour would be too expensive, I think no-one would buy it.

Readers who can't wait to see the photos in colour can look here.

1 comment:


  1. Kosovo, a post-conflict country in Balkan, south-eastern Europe, gives you the perfect reasons to live and study in. Not only an unexplored country, not only a country that cannot be cliche, but also a country that offers you a lot more than that.

    Deciding to study in Kosovo may be your perfect choice.

    Kosovo offers a lot of universities in quantity but what matters the most is the quality that they offer. Studying in Kosovo will give you unforgettable experiences, due to the fact that its universities are yet to be explored. Plus living in Kosovo, is way cheaper than living in France, England or Spain. We all know students want a cheap and fun life with low fees, as well..and Kosovo is the perfect place for that.

    Study in Kosovo..why not?

    This college is the first non-public institution of higher education in Kosovo and it has such modern standards with the best techniques and professors you can get.
    Its fees are also very economical, its campus is incredibly huge and modern, facilities are in such good shape. You can check it out. [url=https://aab-edu.net/]AAB College[/url]

    https://aab-edu.net/

    ReplyDelete