Here is the new improved route: http://connect.garmin.com/course/5207397
If you are planning to join the ride and have a GPS device please load the route in so that if necessary we can split into smaller groups, because it won't be easy to stay all together if we are more than ten or so.
- Grand Depart at noon from BikeFix in Lambs Conduit Street
- about 120km at gentleman's pace, circa 22km/h
- bring a snack to eat on your bike, we probably won't stop till...
- dinner in Samuel Pepys, then...
- ferry to Holland at 23:15, or
- last train back to London at 22:28, or
- ride home, or
- find lodgings and ride some nice quiet Essex/Suffolk lanes on the Sunday